This video is all about the Top 5 New Features on the Maschine MK3.
Like everyone else on the planet, we at Bunker 8 cannot wait to get our hands on this latest release of Maschine MK3. We will have to wait until ours arrive. In the meantime, check out the video and the specs on this fabulous instrument. This video covers the top five best new features of this great beast.
Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
DRUM SYNTH PLUG-INS
Create your own perfectly-tuned electronic and acoustic drum sounds in truly peerless quality. Six monophonic drum plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE 2 give you any percussive sound you need. All fully tweakable, automatable from the hardware, and built with NI’s acclaimed DSP expertise.
BASS SYNTH PLUG-IN